Peer-reviewed articles Journal of Cataract & Refractive Surgery
- ASCRS White Paper: Complications of Sulcus Placement of Single Piece Acrylic IOLs.
- Anterior capsulotomy with a pulsed-electron avalanche knife
- Repositioning technique and rate for Acrysof toric IOLs
- The incidence of post-cataract endophthalmitis at an Aravind Eye Hospital
- ASCRS Cataract Clinical Committee. ASCRS White Paper: Intraoperative Floppy Iris Syndrome – A Clinical Review
- Comparative rotational stability of single-piece open-loop acrylic and plate-haptic silicone toric intraocular lenses.
- Clinical experience with intraoperative floppy iris syndrome. Results of the 2008 ASCRS member survey.
- Prospective functional and clinical comparison of bilateral ReZoom and ReSTOR IOLs in patients under age 70.
- Use of Malyugin pupil expansion device for IFIS: Results in 23 consecutive cases.
- Comparative effect of alfuzosin and tamsulosin on the contractile response of isolated rabbit prostatic and iris dilator smooth muscles. Possible model for intraoperative floppy iris syndrome (IFIS).
- Prophylaxis of postoperative endophthalmitis following cataract surgery: Results of the 2007 ASCRS Member Survey
- ASCRS Cataract Clinical Committee. ASCRS White Paper: What is the association between clear corneal cataract incisions and postoperative endophthalmitis?
- Intraoperative floppy iris syndrome associated with tamsulosin
- Siepser slipknot for McCannell iris_suture fixation of subluxated intraocular lenses
- High_vacuum bimanual phaco attainable with the Staar Cruise Control device
- Posterior assisted levitation for nucleus retrieval using Viscoat after posterior capsule rupture
- Early rotational stability of the longer Staar toric intraocular lens
- Viscoelastic levitation of posteriorly dislocated intraocular lenses from the anterior vitreous
- Pars plana vitreous tap for phacoemulsification in the crowded eye
- Cataract Consultation Section
- A prospective multicenter evaluation of cataract surgery in patients taking tamsulosin (Flomax). use the pdf IFIS Ophthalmology
- Implantable Miniature Telescope for the Treatment of Visual Loss Resulting from Macular Degeneration
- Ophtec iris reconstruction lens. Clinical trial phase 1. Price MO, Price FW, Chang DF, et al., 2004
- Prevention of bag_fixated IOL dislocation in pseudoexfoliation. Letter. Chang DF, 2002
- Phase II results of an intraocular steroid delivery system. Chang DF, et al. 1999
Am J Ophthalmol
- Clinical Trial of Phacoemulsification vs Manual Sutureless Small Incision Extracapsular Cataract Surgery in Nepal
Highlights of Ophthalmology Review
- Phaco Chop Techniques (2004)
Techniques in Ophthalmology
Comprehensive Ophthalmology Update
British Journal of Ophthalmology
- Tackling the greatest challenge in cataract surgery (Editorial Chang DF, 2005)
- Single vs three piece acrylic IOLs ( Editorial. Chang DF, 2004)
- Simultaneous bilateral cataract surgery ( Editorial. Chang DF, 2003)
- Factoring cost is phaco still the procedure of choice? ( Editorial. Chang DF, 2001)
- An Intraocular Steroid Delivery System for Cataract Surgery (May, 2001, British Journal of Ophthalmology Video Report)
Pearls for Implanting the Staar Toric IOL (January 2001, British Journal of Ophthalmology Video Report)
- Clinical outcomes and functional visual performance: comparison of the ReSTOR apodised diffractive intraocular lens to a monofocal control
Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology
American Family Physician
- Floppy Iris Syndrome: Why BPH can Complicate Cataract Surgery