For our cataract surgery patients, our strong recommendation is to use NOW RX to fill your eye drop medication prescriptions. https://nowrx.com/how-it-works/
- They will either mail or deliver the medication to your home at no additional cost
- They are already authorized by Dr. Chang to refill your drops if and when you run out, without having to first call our office. PLEASE NOTE: Call NOW RX directly if you need a refill.
- They have reasonable pricing and accept major insurances
- They will automatically apply drug coupons so that you get the lowest price based on your insurance coverage
- They know Dr. Chang’s preferences and will not try to substitute and switch you to a more expensive medication
- If your plan does not cover one of our prescribed eye drop medicines, they already know which substitutions Dr. Chang prefers. Therefore, they won’t have to delay filling your prescription by first checking with us
- We get no referral fees or financial considerations from Now RX. However, with our volume of surgical patients, they are committed to giving our patients excellent service
List of frequently asked questions about NOW RX https://nowrx.com/faqs/
To use NOW RX, please read or download the instructions here.